|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "WANTED: Rescue operation for some fool who's got himself in trouble. Payment when he walks to freedom."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "Okay, you goin' help someone? They being questioned at the station down at Mission Row. That questioning can't go on much longer, if you get what I mean. Get in there, get 'em out, you all get paid."
- ―Malc's briefing for the Police Station mission variant.
- "Cool, you down for this rescue operation? The dude's bein' held over in Grapeseed by some crystal cooks. Cheaper to pay you than pay them, so get him out."
- ―Malc's briefing for the O'Neil's Ranch mission variant.
- "A'ight, you goin' help this dude? His lawyer say he been stopped at LSIA subway, and he cannot go down to the station house. Get him outta there, get paid, a'ight?"
- ―Malc's briefing for the Subway Station mission variant.
There are three different variants of the mission, but they all follow the same basic premise. The player is tasked with going to one of the three possible locations to rescue a client from enemies and bring them to a safehouse.
One of the possible locations is the Mission Row Police Station. Once the player arrives, they need to enter the establishment, after which Malc suggests they find the keys to the cells; these are in the armoury. After the player picks them up, they need to head down to the cells, where the client is being kept, and unlock their cell. They need to escape the police station and evade a two-star wanted level; Malc informs them there is a Police Maverick on the roof that can be used as the getaway vehicle.
Another possible location is the O'Neil Ranch. When the player arrives there, they need to enter the house and search for the client, all the while being attacked by the O'Neil Brothers. The client receives a health bar at the bottom right of the screen; if it depletes entirely, the client dies and the mission is failed. Once the player locates the client, who is lying on the floor upstairs, they need to escape with them.
The last location is the LSIA Terminal 4 Station. The player needs to make their way to either Puerto Del Sol or LSIA, where they must get on the train tracks, enter the tunnels, and get to the Terminal 4 Station. There, they need to fight through a few NOOSE members to get to the client. Once they are rescued, they need to get out of the tunnels and evade the two-star wanted level.
In all the possible scenarios, the client needs to be taken to a safehouse once rescued. The safehouse can either be in the Grand Senora Desert or in Downtown Vinewood. When this is done, the mission is completed and Malc calls the player.
- "You gotta open that cell. Probably keys someplace, or else you could do it old school..."
- ―After entering the police station in the Police Station mission variant.
- "Gonna be all kinds of heat on you now. There's a heli on the roof, reckon that's your best way outta here."
- ―After rescuing the client from their cell.
- "He's in there someplace, but he ain't coming to you so get looking."
- ―After arriving at the ranch in the O'Neil's Ranch mission variant.
- "No clue where they at, you're gonna have to search the place."
- ―When the player enters the ranch.
- "Just keep on them tracks south into the tunnels."
- ―When the player gets to the train tracks in the Subway Station mission variant.
- "Yo they wailing on em hard. Get in quick before theres nothin to rescue."
- ―When the player enters the tunnels.