|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For Challenges available to all players, see Freemode Challenges and Freemode Events.|
Organization VIP/CEO Challenges are a range of in-session challenges in Grand Theft Auto Online which can be started while playing as a VIP/CEO of an Organization, initially added with the Executives and Other Criminals update.
These missions can be started in-session when the player's organization has at least one associate alongside them. Each mission features an objective where the the associates compete against each other. They reward GTA$ and RP prizes.
- Added with the initial release of Executives and Other Criminals
- Duo Diligence - Find and collect packages marked with a Flare. While each one collected is worth GTA $100, the player with the most collected Packages wins.
- Courier Service - Find and deliver a designated cash bag to a drop-off point while avoiding being hit. Any remaining cash left in the bag at the end becomes the winning score.
- Point to Point - A simple associate-based Point to Point race. The VIP/CEO has to put a GPS outside of the red circle on their map, a minimum requirement of a mile from their and all bodyguards/associates' locations. As soon as it's placed, the race starts.
- Most Wanted - The heat is right around the corner, with all players in the organization hit with a 5-star wanted level. With a countdown of 10 minutes, the last player alive wins the challenge.
- Market Manipulation - All open convenience stores are blipped on the map. Players have to race from store to store in a hold-up spree to collect as much money as possible. When time counts down, the player with the most money wins.
- Auto Buyout - Players must steal and deliver as many vehicles as they can. Every vehicle has a specific value displayed when you enter the vehicle, so choose your acquisitions carefully. The player with the highest total value of vehicles delivered at the end of the timer wins.
- Added with the release of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Cashing Out – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit.
- Salvage – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.
- Organization Work
- Motorcycle Club Challenges - Challenges available for Motorcycle Clubs, added as part of the Bikers update.
- Freemode Challenges - Challenges available for all players, added as part of the Freemode Events Update.