|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Organization VIP/CEO Challenges are a range of in-session challenges in Grand Theft Auto Online which can be started while playing as a VIP/CEO of an Organization, initially added with the Executives and Other Criminals update.
These missions can be started in-session when the player's organization has at least one associate alongside them. Each mission features an objective where the the associates compete against each other. They reward GTA$ and RP prizes.
- Added with the initial release of Executives and Other Criminals
- Duo Diligence - Find and collect packages marked with a Flare. While each one collected is worth GTA $100, the player with the most collected Packages wins.
- Courier Service - Find and deliver a designated cash bag to a drop-off point while avoiding being hit. Any remaining cash left in the bag at the end becomes the winning score.
- Point to Point - A simple associate-based Point to Point race. The VIP/CEO has to put a GPS outside of the red circle on their map, a minimum requirement of a mile from their and all bodyguards/associates' locations. As soon as it's placed, the race starts.
- Most Wanted - The heat is right around the corner, with all players in the organization hit with a 5-star wanted level. With a countdown of 10 minutes, the last player alive wins the challenge.
- Market Manipulation - All open convenience stores are blipped on the map. Players have to race from store to store in a hold-up spree to collect as much money as possible. When time counts down, the player with the most money wins.
- Auto Buyout - Players must steal and deliver as many vehicles as they can. Every vehicle has a specific value displayed when you enter the vehicle, so choose your acquisitions carefully. The player with the highest total value of vehicles delivered at the end of the timer wins.
- Added with the release of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Cashing Out – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit.
- Salvage – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.
- Organization Work
- Motorcycle Club Challenges - Challenges available for Motorcycle Clubs, added as part of the Bikers update.
- Freemode Challenges - Challenges available for all players, added as part of the Freemode Events Update.