- "Some important clients of mine need access to a top-of-the range combat helicopter. Don't ask. According to some worryingly insecure high-clearance systems I've been playing with, the army is doing a training exercise with an Annihilator. So, tiny favor... could you get it for me? They'll probably call in air support, so go prepared. Thx."
- — Description
Some important buyers and clients from Lester need a combat helicopter. The army is doing a training with the Annihilator in a camping base, northern Paleto Bay. Several well armed soldiers will be there and they will chase the team with trucks if the team takes too long to steal the Annihilator. Sniping the soldiers from the beach is a good way. Once the team steals the Annihilator, one military jet and a Buzzard will chase the player driving the Annihilator. They will come from far away so they wouldn't cause any problem. After the team delivers the Annihilator to the Sandy Shores Airfield, the mission is complete.
- Go to the army training grounds.
- Steal the Annihilator.
- Deliver the Annihilator to the airfield.
- On the Xbox, sometimes the P-996 Lazer won't appear. It is unknown whether this is a bug or not. When it does appear, it will often fly into the mountain and blow up before encountering the player.
- This is the last mission in GTA Online given by Lester. It is also one of two last missions in GTA Online.
- The enemy P-996 Lazer and two enemy Buzzards will only engage the Annihilator, whether piloted by the player or not. They will never engage the player if in a Buzzard, thus making it easy to dispatch the enemies, and deliver the Annihilator with relative ease.
- A safer but slower solution is to exit the Annihilator, wait for the P-996 Lazer to come and shoot it with sniper rifles once it comes at range, letting the way clear once it is destroyed.