|This article needs more images of:|
TBOGT damaged version (Mission: Bang Bang).
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The plane appears to be a spiritual successor to the GTA San Andreas rendition of the Shamal, appearing as a small commercial and/or private jet loosely based around the Learjet series of private jets. The plane appears with tail-mounted engines and tail stabilizers.
The jets have "OGHAM" written on the fuselage near the door.
There are several models each with different liveries, numbers and even flags to represent its nation.
- A blank silver/off white variant with registration "AD 2108" and an American flag.
- A white with yellow/blue stripe with registration "2810E" and an Irish flag.
- A white and blue variant with registration "KRS-97" and a Scottish flag.
- A black/grey FlyUS variant with registration "3105SP" and an American flag.
There is also a variant with an open door and partially modeled interior, along with destroyed models in The Ballad of Gay Tony.[ ]
The planes can be found dotted around the small plane parking areas in Francis International Airport.
The Ogham is completely static and cannot be moved, damaged or destroyed. The prop itself will play constant light jet turbine sounds.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
|This Mission appearances contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Version History Gallery