Ocean Docks is the main port in Los Santos, San Andreas, in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The district is bordered by Los Santos International Airport to the west and by Willowfield and Playa del Seville to the north. It is based on the Port of Los Angeles and Terminal Island.
It is a primarily industrial zone where there is a National Guard depot that contains a lot of valuable military weapons. The depot, however, was infiltrated by Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Carl Johnson so that their gang, the Grove Street Families, would have more weaponry.
Ocean Docks is mainly on an island and partly on the mainland, with three connecting bridges, one of them is the Ocean Docks bridge. The road quality in general is very poor, though Ocean Docks has good road connections with Los Santos and Las Venturas because the seafront road in Los Santos passes next to it. The docks are served by a small train depot on a line which connects Ocean Docks with Unity Station. On the east side there is a cargo ship possibly delivering supplies to the National Guard Depot. In Ocean Docks the player can find a Packer, a Tow-Truck, and two large transport vehicles.
- AK-47 - In the warehouse where the mission Gray Imports takes place, behind the stairs in the first floor.
- Chainsaw - Beside a staircase near the southernmost bridge.
- Desert Eagle - On the beach in the northeast, near the wire fence.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Inside a train trailer.
- Tear Gas - Beside some crates and boxes in a warehouse being passed by the railway.