It has connections to Banham Canyon Drive, Ace Jones Drive, Richman Street, Picture Perfect Drive, Kortz Drive, West Eclipse Boulevard, Cougar Avenue, Boulevard Del Perro, Marathon Avenue and Red Desert Avenue.
It is a four-lane avenue that stretches along the northwestern part of Los Santos. Since it is a semi-rural street, many animals can be found along its northern stretch (in Richman Glen), especially Deer, Coyotes and Cougars. The section in Vinewood Hills and Richman primarily houses several luxurious mansions and a construction site is located near intersection of Ace Jones Drive. Almost all of its businesses are located on the southern half (below West Eclipse Boulevard), in the districts of Del Perro and Morningwood.
Places of Interest
- Backlot City (western entrance, intersection of Red Desert Avenue)
- Del Perro City Hall (Del Perro, corners of Marathon Avenue and Red Desert Avenue)
- Elgin House (Del Perro, corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Hill Valley Church (corner of West Eclipse Boulevard)
- Kortz Center gateway (Kortz Drive, Richman)
- Las Cuadras (Morningwood)
- Binco (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Panache Laundry (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Maze Bank Building (corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Save-A-Cent (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Chido! (corner of Cougar Avenue)
- Oldie But Goodie (corner of West Eclipse Boulevard)
- Outdoor Action
- RON filling station (corner of Perth Street)
- Woody's Auto Service (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Limited Service (accessible interior, corner of Banham Canyon Drive)
North Rockford Drive is based on Sepulveda Boulevard and Interstate 405 north of Interstate 10. This section of Sepulveda sits alongside the 405 and runs past Santa Monica (Del Perro), Westwood (Morningwood), University of California, Los Angeles (University of San Andreas, Los Santos), Getty Center (Kortz Center) and Mulholland Drive (Marlowe Drive).
- 2 Jerry Cans:
- At Limited Service
- At Ron gas station