|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "WANTED: Motorcycles belonging to a different party. We'll tell you who, where, and how, you go get em. Cash on delivery."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "Time to get them choppers? Alright. The ones they need are in the care of The Lost LS Chapter right about now. Pick 'em up, drop 'em off, that's it."
- ―Malc's briefing for the tunnel mission variant.
- "You goin' source these dudes their hogs? They been impounded by the cops, so it ain't like a walk in the park. Pick 'em up, drop the heat, drop 'em off. You got this."
- ―Malc's briefing for the impound mission variant.
- "Hey, cool, you think you can get these bikes for the fool? Some heavy-ass country folk is the current registered keepers, so get on up to the Alamo and see what you can do."
- ―Malc's briefing for the fishing village mission variant.
Nine Tenths of the Law is a Clubhouse Contract featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Bikers update. It is a freeroam mission given to the player by Malc. At least two MC members are required.
The players are tasked with going to a semi-random location to steal a set of motorbikes; the number of these is dependent on the number of players in the Motorcycle Club, with there being at least two.
There are three possible variants of the mission, but they all have the same basic premise and differ only in the bikes' location. In the tunnel mission variant, the players have to enter the tunnels from Interstate 2 to steal Western Daemons. The Lost MC is keeping the motorbikes near the entrance, at a large open area of the tunnels. After the enemies are taken care of, the bikes can be stolen safely.
The impound mission variant involves the players travelling to the La Mesa Police Station, where they need to take out the police officers and steal LCC Hexers. After the bikes are stolen, the given wanted level must be evaded before the bikes can be delivered. In the fishing village mission variant, players need to get to Galilee, where the Dinka Enduros must be stolen off the local residents.
Once the motorbikes are retrieved, they need to be delivered to a drop-off. If the bikes are stolen from the impound lot, they need to be delivered to Sandy Shores, behind the Liquor Ace store. If the vehicles are retrieved from the tunnels or the fishing village, they need to be dropped off behind the petrol station in Harmony or in an alleyway in West Vinewood, respectively.
- "Them rides better be worth it cos this is nasty as hell. Get back outside."
- ―After stealing a Daemon from the tunnels.
- "Them bikes is hot as newborn shit. Get low before you bring em home."
- ―After stealing a Hexer from the impound lot.