The street is basically the ring that runs around the airport terminals, connecting to the freeway at north. It also has connections to Exceptionalists Way and Davis Avenue. It features a lower and upper levels for transporting passengers, and several taxis can be found leaving or arriving the terminals as well.
Grand Theft Auto V
- By the Book - After severely torturing Mr. K, Trevor takes him to the terminal located on this street so he could escape the country.
- Bury the Hatchet - Michael drives on this road when arriving at the airport to fly to Ludendorff (only if started as Michael).
- Legal Trouble - Michael briefly drives down this road when chasing Molly Schultz.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Trash Talk - One of the moving garbage trucks that the player(s) has to destroy can sometimes be found roaming around the upper level of this street.
- Sell Business Supplies - A player's Motorcycle Club has the option to sell their product using The Open Road. If the mission is the Bikes Variant, the player may briefly drive on this street to reach the drop off location.
- Sell Supplies - A player's Motorcycle Club or Organization has the option to sell their product using Disruption Logistics. If the mission is the Phantom Wedge Variant, the player may briefly drive on this street to reach the drop off location.
- Nightclub Management - If the mission is the Place Posters Variant for Tony Prince's Promote Club jobs, the player may have to travel on this road to reach a location for putting up posters advertising their Nightclub.
Places of Interest
- Sightings Bar & Restaurant (at the center)
New Empire Way is based on World Way at Los Angeles International Airport.
- Caution is advisable when running around this street. Several police officers armed with Carbine Rifles can be found patrolling this area, and it is very difficult (if not impossible) to commit a crime without being spotted and getting a wanted level.