|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Forget what you know about electric automobiles, all those ridiculous eco-vans and toddler-sized sedans have been foreplay. A revolution is coming: this is your chance to be on the right side of it. Charge into the future with the Pfister Neon, available exclusively at Legendary Motorsport."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
Neon Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on January 29, 2018, and ran until February 5, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and weapons, and double GTA$ and RP in all Rockstar-created Land and Stunt Races, and extended double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Adversary Mode Air Quota.
- The Pfister Neon is made available.
- Released January 30th, 2018.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $1,500,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Adversary Mode Hardest Target.
- 25% more GTA$ on Special Cargo Sell Missions.
- 25% increase on Research and Manufacturing time in the Bunker.
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- 25% discounts on multiple properties:
- Discounts on selected vehicles: