- "Nobody does whatever they like, Umberto, they do what you let them do."
- ― Tommy Vercetti
Plot & Walkthrough
Umberto is annoyed that the Haitians forced him to escape during the beginning of the previous mission so he wants Tommy to mess up a Haitian drug deal. The Haitians are having a deal with the Streetwannabes in a mansion in Starfish Island, so Rico and Tommy approach there in a speedboat to screw up the deal from the water.
Arriving, Tommy opens fire at the Haitian bodyguards on the Tropic boats, then, the Streetwannabes will turn on the Haitians. They kill the three Haitians conducting the deal and take the coke. Tommy kills all the Haitian bodyguards on the Tropics and then blow one of them up to leave Rico some space in which to drop Tommy off.
Rico the drops Tommy off, the Sharks, wielding Rugers, soon begin to attack Tommy. Tommy takes good cover and gun them down. Be careful of the few Sharks wielding Stubby Shotguns. There are two in the garden, one in the entrance, two around the sides of the house, one on the roof and two on the right side of the house and the small bridge hiding to ambush Tommy. When they're all dead, pick up the briefcases of drugs that they drop. There are two near the house and one in the alcove where the negotiations were taking place. Once Tommy collects the drugs, two surviving Haitians in a Dinghy blow up Rico's Jetmax, land, and start shooting at Tommy, but he still kills them. After that, he is alerted with a high wanted level.
Tommy kills few remaining Haitians and escapes. He returns to the café and delivers the drugs to Umberto.
The player can get to Landstalker in front of the house and escape from the law enforcement. The Landstalker isn't very good for chases and it can easily capsize if the player is unfamiliar with the car's controls. Get to a Pay 'n' Spray. Once the wanted level is gone, get to the Café Robina and deliver the drugs to Umberto. After he gets the shipment, the mission is complete. Also, if Dildo Dodo is completed, Tommy can steal a Tropic, then dash to the film studios before stealing the Skimmer and escaping. There's no need to evade the wanted level, as he is able to still hand Umberto the drugs even with police attention, however the wanted level is removed after.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go meet Rico. He'll drive you to the meet location
- KILL ALL THE HAITIANS ON THE BOATS
- Collect all the briefcases filled with the drugs and cash
- Get the drugs and cash back to Umberto
- If the player has Brass Knuckles in their inventory, they will be removed when the player arrives at the drug deal.
- If Tommy takes the Landstalker after killing the Sharks and leave the house, another Landstalker will be parked in the same spot after coming back.
- The player can blow the Tropics in order to eliminate all the Haitians with a rocket launcher. If Tommy doesn't obtain one, he can find one in the Hooker Inn prior to this mission.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Compay Gato" by Los Super Seven. The song isn't featured on any of the in-game radio stations.
- During the mission's opening cutscene, Umberto Robina mispronounces his last name as "Robino".
- The objective text telling the player to kill the Haitians on the boat is censored on the iOS version. It refers to the Haitians as "gangsters". All dialogue referring to Haitians in the cutscene is also censored.
- Even though Rico is seemingly killed in the explosion in this mission, he still survives and appears in the next mission.
- When the Jetmax arrives to mansion, the Haitians don't notice it until the player open fire.