Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Team Mafiya Work
- Team Car Jack City
- Mafiya Work
- Car Jack City
- Deal Breaker
- Hangman's NOOSE
- Bomb Da Base II
- Preferences are now edited in the single-player game via the phone. The host's preferences are set as default for each match they host and cannot be changed.
- Players cannot taunt, but react verbally as normal when hit.
- Car and bike handling carries over from single-player, meaning the player handles better on bikes than in cars.
- The miniguns on the Annihilator now fire explosive rounds.
- All new weapons have been added to the multiplayer map - although many are either rare or simply difficult to find (such as the Street Sweeper).
- Female characters use the same running and walking animations as male characters.
The player can now jump directly into any multiplayer game by selecting the Quick Start option from their phone. Otherwise, they can select exactly what type of game they want to play as normal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.