- "It's business. We run a service, she knew the rules. She should have read the small print."
- ―Mr. Santo to Luis Lopez.
Santo is a loan shark in Liberty City who lends money to Luis' mother, which she struggles to pay off. Luis assumes, possibly correctly, that Santo also loans money to other people and, as brought up by Luis multiple times, there may be other old ladies.
Events of The Ballad of Gay Tony
If Luis takes a dive, Santo will appear in Adriana Lopez's life again, helping her with shopping. In a call with Luis, he unsuccessfully asks her not to talk with Santo anymore.
- "You're a fucking dead man. I'm gonna burn that bitch mom of yours, too."
- ―Santo threatening Luis.
Since Luis is required to take less than 10% damage in order to achieve 100% gold completion for the mission, which cannot be done if the player chooses to take a dive, it is likely that Santo is canonically supposed to die in Momma's Boy.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Momma's Boy (Can be killed)
- Santo, like Gerry McReary and Ray Boccino, is much taller than all other characters in cutscenes. During gameplay he is the same height as all others.