|For the Triads group, see San Fierro Triads|
- "Straight to the facts; I can't use your help unless I'm open with you about who I am and what I do. Let me re-introduce myself... I am the boss of the Mountain Cloud Boys."
- — Wu Zi Mu
Carl arrives at Woozie's apartment and is led upstairs by Guppy, a Triad, who informs Carl that Woozie is actually blind and blessed with unbelievable good fortune. Woozie "reintroduces" himself to Carl and says that he needs to meet a Triad who missed a meeting last time. Carl and Woozie drive over to the warehouse where the missing Triad is found. Upon arriving an usually locked gate is suddenly open and Woozie bumps into a dead Triad while the place is surrounded by flames. The door to a garage opens and the Triad inside informs Woozie about the Da Nang Boys having wiped out the Blood Feather Triads just as more of them arrive at the alleyway. Carl helps Woozie kill all the Da Nang Boys and after finishing everyone off, they escape in a Sentinel while two more Da Nang gang cars arrive and start attacking them. Woozie destroys both the cars and Carl drives him back to his apartment.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Woozie to the Tong meeting
- Stick close to Woozie
- Get out of the alleyway and protect Woozie from the attacking gang
- Let Woozie destroy the attacking cars
- Drive Woozie back to his place
- On the PC version of the game, a glitch may occur in this mission if the player is not using the frame limiter. When Carl and Woozie arrive at the warehouse, both exit the car, but Carl will not move. This can be fixed by reloading a previous save and turning on the frame limiter before starting the mission.
- In the first cutscene, the three men watching the horse race is a reference to some scenes in the television show The Sopranos, primarily the episode "Pie-O-My". The man in the leather jacket is visually based on the show's protagonist, Tony Soprano.
- The Sentinel can take many bullets before being destroyed.
- Near the end of the mission, it is possible for Woozie to get killed while driving. If that happens, he will just sit there and not fall out of the car. It is even possible to start the mission again and see two Woozies on the screen at once, one dead and one alive. If the player gets into the car, Woozie pulls his dead self out and gets in, prompting the dead one to disappear.
- When Carl enters Woozie's apartment, a triad says "We're closed! Pokgai!". "Pokgai" is actually a Cantonese swear word, which means "to fall and die in the street".
- This mission marks the appearance of two beta peds: cswmori and cspunter1.
- After the cutscene, Woozie may get in a random pedestrian's vehicle instead of Carl's, which will cause the game to say "You left Woozie behind." To fix this, the player needs to ram the car to make Woozie get in Carl's vehicle.