|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
— Challenge instructions.
Most Wanted allows associates to compete in remaining alive for the longest amount of time with an active 5-star wanted level. All players have a time limit of 10 minutes to survive the longest, and the player to survive the longest amount of time wins. The wanted level cannot be evaded and players cannot kill each other.
The player is heavily restricted to avoid any form of cheating; for example, the player cannot board or enter their personal Yacht, enter any personal propertyor aircraft, use a parachute, or drive a submarine. Players who choose not to participate in the challenge cannot join after it has started.
When a player is killed by the police, they will be knocked out of the challenge. The timer will be noted and their position will be listed. If the player attempts any of the aforementioned "cheats", the timer will be paused until exiting the vehicle/location/restriction.
- GB_SFS_KOTIMER = RETURN OUTSIDE
- GB_SFS_KOTIMER1 = LEAVE YACHT
- GB_SFS_KOTIMER2 = EXIT AIRCRAFT
- GB_SFS_KOTIMER3 = EXIT SUBMARINE
- GB_SFS_KOTIMER4 = EXIT PARACHUTE
- GB_SFS_HYACHT = Yachts are off limits during the Most Wanted Challenge. You will not be able to compete if you are on it.
- GB_SFS_YACHT = Leave the Yacht to continue taking part in the Challenge.
- Return outside to continue taking part in the Challenge.
- GB_SFS_AIRCRAFT = Exit the aircraft to continue taking part in the Challenge.
- Exit the parachute to continue taking part in the Challenge.
- Exit the submarine to continue taking part in the Challenge.
- You have joined the Most Wanted Challenge after it started. You must participate from the beginning in order to take part.