- Toshiko: "This man I want you to destroy is my husband, Kazuki Kasen. Don't worry. For your services you will be handsomely rewarded."
- Toni: "Well, what if I say no?"
- Toshiko: "You won't. Because, while I merely want him dead, you need him dead."
- — Toshiko Kasen tells Toni Cipriani about her husband
More Deadly Than the Male is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Toshiko Kasen, the wife of Yakuza leader, Kazuki Kasen, from her apartment in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni arrives at Toshiko's apartment in Torrington, knowing nothing about her. She explains, however, that she wants her husband, Kazuki, to be humiliated and destroyed before being killed. She says that Toni dealt the Yakuza a big blow by destroying their tank but that Kazuki is re-arming, with a shipment coming in soon. Toni leaves and drives to a dock in Bedford Point and kills the Yakuza men guarding the shipment. Toni steals the Speeder and drives it to a dock in Rockford/Aspatria, avoiding more Yakuza men in boats. Toni then gives the weapons to business owner Phil Cassidy.
- Various members of the Yakuza - Killed by Toni Cipriani for getting in his way of stealing their Speeder filled with weapons as well as attempting to kill him as he drives the weapons-filled Speeder to a dock in Rockford/Aspatria.
- Though the name of the mission refers to Toni dealing damage to Kazuki on the orders of his wife Toshiko, it also refers to the Black Widow spider, a species known for the females, which are quite deadly, and their habit of killing the harmless male soon after mating.
- This is Phil Cassidy's only appearance in Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.
- During the cutscene at the end, Phil admits that he does so much business at the docks he should set himself up there and not halfway down the island. This explains why he has left his heavy artillery store and has moved to his barracks, by the time of the events of GTA III.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|