|You may be looking for the Korean Mob from GTA IV, or the Kkangpae from GTA V.|
In 2009, the Midtown Gangsters are located in the borough of Bohan in Liberty City. For many years, the group had been allied with the Angels of Death and Triads in Liberty City. However, after a Triad deal went bad, the Midtown Gangsters were suspected of being one of the groups responsible, leading to a series of confrontations with the Triads that left the Midtown Gangsters seriously weakened in both manpower and assets. A final attack at their main base finally put them out of the fight.
It is later revealed that a splinter group within the Midtown Gangsters was found to be the culprit behind the entire event.
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Yu Jian
- The Tail Bagging the Dogs
- Street of Rage
- By Myriads of Swords
- A Shadow Of Doubt
- Friend or Foe?
- Arms Out of Harm's Way
- The Wages of Hsin
- In New York City, Koreans have territory in a small Koreatown in Midtown, Manhattan; Woodside, Queens and largest community in northeastern Flushing, Queens. There is no Korean presence in Bronx but territory was given to Koreans based in Bronx in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars due to the fact that the large Flushing, Queens Korean territory is not displayed on the Liberty City map.
- The Wonsu Nodong, like Murder, Inc. of La Cosa Nostra, are a subsect of the Midtown Gangsters.
- Their favorite radio stations are Alchemist and Sinowav FM.
- Doing drug deals with them often attracts police attention.