- "Big" Mitch Baker: "Being one of us ain't just about brawlin'. It's about being part of a family."
- Tommy Vercetti: "Yeah, I've been part of a family before alright. It didn't work out."
- "Big" Mitch Baker: "Yeah, right, but this family takes care of its own. We don't ask a man to do the dirty work and then let him do fifteen years hard time. Yeah, that's right. I've done my homework. This here's the biggest family of misfits, outcasts and badasses. Hell, some of us has even been betrayed by our own country."
- Tommy Vercetti: "I was locked up during 'Nam. Ugly business."
- "Big" Mitch Baker: "Which is why I'm gonna ask you to go mess with the man. This whole damn country needs a kick in the ass, and we're the ones to deliver it. So get out there, grab a bike and show this city how pissed you are!"
- Tommy Vercetti: "Alright, alright."
- —"Big" Mitch Baker instructs Tommy to "kick the city's ass."
Mitch however still doesn't agree, knowing that he wasn't proven 'badass' enough to earn their protection, angrily saying that his family composes of hard bad ass'. To prove his word, he instructs Tommy to go out and "kick the city's ass." Vercetti goes out and starts causing carnage; destroying vehicles, shooting pedestrians and attacking the police.
In under two minutes he proves himself and earns more trust in the Biker Gang.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- You must fill the Chaos Meter in the time given to show us how much of a badass you are!
- The wanted level does not clear upon completion of the mission. The other mission where the wanted level does not clear upon completion is Shogun Showdown from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. However, in both missions, the wanted level can be cleared by loading an autosave saved after the mission completion in the mobile version.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock. In the 10th Anniversary edition for the game this background track was replaced by "Two Minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden, which is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- When approaching the bar before starting this mission, "Bark at the Moon" can be heard from inside the bar, even in the 10th Anniversary edition.
- When Mitch says "This whole damn country...", in the cutscene, it could be noticed that there is a pedestrian's head on the floor. The head is actually a waitress model that is incorrectly lowered into the floor. It is implied that the model originally meant to be a woman but is used by a male model. Video can be seen here.
- This is the only storyline mission in both 3D and HD era that encourages and rewards the player for killing innocent pedestrians.
- This mission is cut from the German version of the game, along with Dirty Lickin's.