It is possible to buy the hangar business as Trevor after the mission Nervous Ron for $150,000. The airstrip features a single dirt runway and a hangar capable of housing a small aircraft. A Cuban 800 used in air smuggling missions always spawns in the hangar. A Dune Buggy used for ground smuggling jobs spawns on the east side of the hangar.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
Once the hangar has been purchased it can be used for Arms Trafficking missions by land or air. There is a Dune Buggy for the land missions and a Cuban 800 for the air deliveries. After finishing a delivery Trevor is paid $5000 for land deliveries and $7000 for air deliveries. Completing air deliveries quickly awards a time bonus of $125, accuracy with drops gives additional $125 bonus and flying below radar on missions that require it give yet another $125.
Unlike other properties that generate varying levels of income on a regular basis, these missions are the only way to generate income from the hangar. The trade-off is that the owner doesn't have to worry about being summoned to deal with various issues and can engage in the missions at his leisure or ignore them after completing the first set. Having said that, McKenzie Field won't pay off its purchase price until Trevor has completed twenty air deliveries or thirty ground deliveries (or combinations thereof).
- Cuban 800: Inside the hangar after buying the property. Automatically triggers the Arms Trafficking side-mission when entered and thus cannot be used for any other purpose. Will also spawn in Grand Theft Auto Online inside of the hangar.
- Dune Buggy: To the left of the hangar after buying the property. Automatically triggers the Arms Trafficking side-mission when entered and once again cannot be used for anything else.
- BF Injection: consistently spawns just west of the hangar.
- Dusters regularly land at the airstrip and can be stolen.
- The back wall of the hangar is adorned with a pair of LeMat revolvers, which are recurring weapons in the Red Dead series.