- "Home to the Los Santos Panic basketball team, auditions for the hit reality talent show Fame or Shame - hosted by the celebrity who just won't go away, Lazlow - are also being filmed at the Maze Bank Arena."
- ―GTA V Manual
The Maze Bank Arena is a large sports arena located in La Puerta, Los Santos, in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It is home of the city's basketball team the Los Santos Panic, and where the auditions for the reality show Fame or Shame are held.
The stadium resembles a scaled down, domed iteration of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and takes inspiration from both the The Forum, the former home of the Los Angeles Lakers, and whose naming rights were also held by a bank. It also takes inspiration from the current Staples Center.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
In the mission Fame or Shame, Michael and Trevor travel to the arena in order to rescue Michael's daughter, Tracey, from the clutches of the perverted celebrity host, Lazlow. The two men chase him out of the stadium, but Lazlow manages to get into his red Dilettante and drives away from the car park, only to be pursued by Michael and Trevor in a stolen Phantom attached to a Fame or Shame trailer.
Events of Grand Theft Auto Online
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|
- Panic Attack (Deathmatch)
- All Arena War events, added with the Arena War update, take place inside the arena.
- Players have to steal Apocalypse Sasquatches from the car park in Repo - Sasquashed.
- The arena's old name was most likely "The Forum", as seen in the box offices. This would also be a reference to real life venue The Forum and to its 3D Universe counterpart, the Los Santos Forum.
- Images of four Los Santos Panic players (numbers 5, 13, 18 and 25) can be seen around the stadium.
- Out of the mission "Fame or Shame", the Arena only has an inaccessible lowly-textured interior, different from the one seen in the mission. If the player manages to go through the doors, he will fall in the map as the interior is not solid.
- Unused Kickstart model exist in the game's files. It was meant to return in GTA V, since its last appearance in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Rockstar Games originally planned to name La Puerta neighborhood "Los Puerta," which is incorrect Spanish. Unused police scanner audio files mentioning "Los Puerta Stadium" can still be found in the game files.
- ↑ Unused police scanner audio: