- "Massive dancehall hits coming at you direct from the world's best sound systems."
- — GTA IV Website
Massive B Soundsystem is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays dancehall music.
The station is mixed and hosted by Bobby Konders. Based on Konders' statement that the radio station has been "ten years strong", Massive B Soundsystem possibly began broadcasting in 1998. Massive B Soundsystem serves as a more commercialized counterpart to the more traditional Tuff Gong Radio, which plays purely reggae music, which dancehall music originates from.
The station is distinctive in that Konders radio edits songs played on the station, and will occasionally insert sound effects, echos and even his own voice into certain music tracks. In addition, Konders will occasionally act as a socially conscious voice of Liberty City and an activist, encouraging listeners to be more proactive towards the plight of the city.
As RamJam FM replaces Massive B Soundsystem and Tuff Gong Radio in Episodes from Liberty City, the station is not available in the compilation's version (disc) of The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- The song "Real McKoy with a Full Clip" by Mavado is featured in the "Everyone's a Rat" trailer for the game.
- This radio station plays inside the Homebrew Café.
- Bush Sounds - an early reggae station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sound - an early reggae and ska station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961.
- K-JAH - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA III and GTA Liberty City Stories.
- K-JAH West - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA San Andreas that plays another song from Buju Banton.
- Tuff Gong Radio - a classic reggae station in GTA IV.
- RamJam FM - a reggae and dancehall station in GTA: Episodes From Liberty City.
- Ticklah - a dub and reggae instrumentals station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Blue Ark - a reggae station in GTA V.