- "Congressman Alex Shrub has jumped on the pre-election bandwagon and he's going after the puritan vote. Rumors are he's gonna support measures to restrict, shall we say, the more fleshy aspects of this nation's great entertainment industry."
- — Steve Scott
Congressman Alex Shrub wants to win the next election by supporting restrictions on the porn film industry. As this is bad for InterGlobal Films, Tommy wants to follow Candy Suxxx to Shrub. Tommy follows Candy to a penthouse in Vice Point. Candy enters the penthouse to meet with Shrub while Tommy enters the Vice Point Langer across the street.
With Shrub in his most embarrassing and politically damaging outfit, Tommy manages to take photos of him with a camera from a good vantage point in the hotel. Shrub's guards see this and dispatch the FBI to take down Tommy and his camera. Tommy manages to return safely to the studio and plans to use the pictures for blackmailing.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the chopper.
- Follow Candy's Stretch.
- You need three good blackmail photographs of Alex Shrub with Candy.
- The Vice Point Langer across from his balcony should provide an ideal photo-grabbing location.
- There is a side door that will allow access to the hotel.
- Get back to the Porn Studios with the film.
The reward for this mission is $4,000. The mission G-Spotlight is unlocked.
- This is the only mission in GTA Vice City where the player can use a camera (without modifications).
- It is possible to scare Candy's driver from the Stretch without failing the mission using the flamethrower. If this is done, the limo will drive on its own even if the player is inside.
- During the cutscene, Steve states that "after his close encounter with the nympho-invaders", the hero of the movie is "unable to think of anything but this huge phallic mountain" and then mentions doing a scene with a vat of mashed potatoes. This is an obvious reference to the real film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which has the main character, after encountering a UFO, become obsessed with the vaguely phallic Devils Tower National Monument, at one point making several sculptures of it with, among other materials, mashed potatoes.
- The penthouse that Congressmen Alex Shrub is at used to belong to Gonzalez.
- In the Japanese version of the game, during the intro cut scene, Candy's "OHHH, AHHH, YES, YEEESSS!!!" climax was censored off to comply with that country's stringent sex laws. This does not apply to the 10th Anniversary edition, though.