Marlon is a member of the North Holland Hustlers African-American street gang. A drug dealer operating around North Holland, Marlon is targeted by fellow drug dealer Playboy X, and killed by Niko Bellic.
- "Ambitious crack cocaine dealer in North Holland. Believed to be angering the dominant dealing operations with his business expansion."
- ―Part from Marlon's LCPD Database entry.
Marlon Bridges was born in Northwood, Algonquin in 1987. In 2003, Marlon was arrested for Cocaine possession, aged 16. The following year, Marlon was arrested for Assault. Around this time, he became a member of the North Holland Hustlers, an African-American street gang known for drug dealing.
By 2008, Marlon became a drug dealer, operating around North Holland and his birthplace, Northwood. Known for his ambitious personality, Marlon has attempted to expand his drug dealing business, angering larger and more powerful drug dealers.
Events of Grand Theft Auto IV
Conflict and Death
- "Some motherfucker's has been calling me a phoney, calling me a snitch, calling me all kinds of bullshit. [...] Yeah, big deal. Damn right! Until I discover, that same motherfucker? Well, he's got some real loose lips."
- ―Playboy X, on Marlon.
In 2008, Marlon begins to anger North Holland-based drug dealer, Trey Stewart - better known as "Playboy X" - by calling him a "phoney" and "snitch". Annoyed by Marlon's arrogance and disrespectful attitude, Playboy sends his associate Niko Bellic to silence Marlon, who at the time is with his drug crew at the basketball court in Northwood.
Not knowing how Marlon looks like, Niko is told by Playboy to take a picture of Marlon and send it to him. Playboy then informs Niko of who is Marlon; With this information, Marlon and his men are gunned down by Niko.
LCPD Database record
- GTA IV
- Photo Shoot (Killed)
- In "Photo Shoot", he can have either a yellow, blue, black, green or a red coat.
- If he is wearing a yellow jacket, Playboy will tell Niko "He's the one dressed like a damn canary!"