Ashvilli was an Eastern European businessman who owned the Liberty City Rampage hockey team. In a Weazel News report, Ashvilli comes under scrutiny for his supposed dealings with Russian criminals and speculation of selling off the Rampage; however, a spokesman representing him states that the rumors are false.
Events of The Ballad of Gay Tony
Ray Bulgarin makes an offer to buy the Rampage from Ashvilli; however, Ashvilli refuses to sell the team. He unsuccessfully attempts to have Bulgarin arrested by using corrupt law enforcement officers to plant evidence in Bulgarin's car. When negotiations to buy the team fall through, Bulgarin ordered Luis Lopez to infiltrate the MeTV Building and kill Ashvilli.
After dealing with Ashvilli's guards on the upper floors, Luis corners Ashvilli in his boardroom and kills him. If Luis listens to Marki's last words, he will tell him of an incident with an underage Latin girl, thinking either that was the reason he was sent or that he was sent by the Kremlin to assassinate him.
- Dropping In (Killed)
- Marki Ashvilli could be based on Roman Abramovich, a real-life Russian oligarch who was well-known for being the owner of the English soccer club Chelsea F.C. from 2003 to 2022, and is rumoured to be tied to the Russian mob.
- The player may kill Ashvilli any way he wishes; however, to earn 100% for Dropping In, Ashvilli must be knocked out of the boardroom's window to fulfill the "Ashvilli Plummet" requirement.
- He can be heard telling his guards, subordinates and henchmen to sacrifice themselves for him, promising to reward their families.
- Ashvilli has 17 guards, including men in his meeting room and behind the reception desk, who meet Luis as he attacks his offices. More come after his death.
- His name implies he is of Georgian descent.