- "I just want to feel the wind in my hair, before it falls out."
Marcy can be found between Easton and Presidents City, close to a drug dealer. Her first mission involves Huang Lee performing stunts and speeding with her in car, as Marcy says that she hasn't got long to live, since her doctor believes that she only have one more month of life, so she wants to enjoy her last days. Eventually, Huang drops her off at the Holland Hospital Center, and the player gets to keep her car, as she reveals that she actually stolen it.
Her second mission begins at the entrance of the same hospital. It turns out that she was misdiagnosed, and she wants to sue the hospital for all the stress they made her pass, so Huang drives her to her lawyer's office. At the end of the mission she is hit and killed by a car.
- Marcy meets the same end as the GTA IV random character, Jeff.
- There is a glitch in the mission where Marcy is supposed to die. At the last part of the mission, where she is supposed to walk into the street and be run over, if a pedestrian blocks her path she will not walk into the street and the car will not appear. The cutscene will still show the face she makes when she was supposed to be run over. From that point on Marcy will become a random pedestrian.
- Also, if the player parks his/ her vehicle in the way of the car supposed to kill Marcy, the cutscene will trigger as normal, but the car will hit the player's vehicle instead of Marcy and will get stuck. However, the camera may black out for a moment and when it goes back to normal, Marcy will be dead.
- Sometimes the car supposed to crash Marcy can sometimes additionally run over another pedestrian, along with Marcy. That pedestrian's corpse can still be seen after the cut-scene ends.