From west to east, it begins at Bay City Avenue, passing at the northern part of Backlot City, ending at Dorset Drive. It has connections to Prosperity Street, North Rockford Drive, Morningwood Boulevard, Heritage Way and Movie Star Way.
Places of Interest
- Bluff Tower Office Complex (corner of Bay City Avenue)
- Del Perro City Hall (corner of North Rockford Drive)
- Del Perro Heights (Del Perro)
- Del Perro Station (at the Maze Bank building)
- Prosperity Street Promenade (north entrance)
- ULSA Annexe (corner of Morningwood Boulevard)
- Bahama Mamas West (corner of Prosperity Street Promenade)
- Elgin House (corner of Morningwood Boulevard)
- Maze Bank (corner of Prosperity Street)
- Miss T (corner of Prosperity Street Promenade)
- Perrera Beach Motel (corner of Bay City Avenue)
- Body Armor - Near Del Perro Station at Maze Bank building.