|It has been suggested to merge this page with [[|]] - discuss|
- "Now that the private jet market is open to every middle-class American willing to harvest their children's organs for cash, you need a new way to stand out. Forget standard light-weight, high-malleability, flame retardant aeronautical construction materials, yours are solid gold! It's time to tell the world exactly who you are. And you're speaking so loud, you don't even care if you'll melt and fall out of the sky during the next solar storm."
- ―Elitastravel.com description.
It features a solid gold fuselage and improved braking, but poorer handling and acceleration. Passengers can now drink champagne and smoke cigars within the plane.
- While the aircraft's description on ElitasTravel.com clearly states its fuselage is made out of gold, gold would actually be an incredibly poor choice for building a jet aircraft as it is both too heavy and too malleable to be practical. As such, the performance of the plane suffers, most notably acceleration.
- The plane's price being $10,000,000 is by far the most expensive vehicle in GTA Online, and is on par with the Z-Type's in story mode.
- Miljet- A military passenger jet featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online as a part of the San Andreas Flight School Update
- Ghawar- An uncontrollable private jet featured in The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Vestra- A small private Jet featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Online as part of The Business Update
- Swift Deluxe- A luxury helicopter with a similar paint job featured in the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update