- "Goterelli is known to have links to the Leone Crime Family, whom are believed to use the place as one of many money-laundering enterprises in this city."
- ―GTA III Website.
Luigi's Sex Club 7 is a strip club and dance club located in the Red Light District of Portland, Liberty City. Luigi's Sex Club 7 has appeared in The Introduction, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto III.
It was owned by the Sindacco Family, appearing as Paulie's Revue Bar until completing the Portland Island missions in GTA Liberty City Stories. By 2001, the club is owned by Luigi Goterelli, with Mickey Hamfists and Curly Bob working at the club. The name is a parody of S Club Seven, a British pop group that was around between 1998 and 2003.
Grand Theft Auto III
- Give Me Liberty
- Luigi's Girls
- Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up
- Drive Misty For Me
- Pump-Action Pimp
- The Fuzz Ball
- Salvatore's Called a Meeting
- Cutting the Grass
- Sayonara Salvatore
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- The Introduction (cameo/oversight)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Bone Voyeur! (Appears as Paulie's Revue Bar)
- Don in 60 Seconds (Appears as Paulie's Revue Bar)
- A Volatile Situation (Appears as Paulie's Revue Bar)
- Blow Up 'Dolls' (Appears as Paulie's Revue Bar)
- Salvatore's Salvation (Appears as Paulie's Revue Bar)
- The Guns of Leone (Taken by the Leones)
- Sindacco Sabotage
- Calm Before the Storm
- The Made Man
- Driving Mr Leone (Turned into Sex Club Seven offscreen)
- The club's appearance in The Introduction is a chronological error, as in 1998 (the setting of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories), the club is known as Paulie's Revue Bar, while shown in The Introduction (set in 1992) it is still known as Luigi's Sex Club Seven. The reason for this is because GTA: LCS was developed after GTA: San Andreas.
- In 2001, it is presumed that the club hosts Trance music DJs during the weekends, as announced by DJ Andee on Lips 106.
- The strippers in the logo of Luigi's Sex Club resemble the famous Playboy Bunnies.