|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The Lucky Wheel is the most straightforward gambling method available at the casino. After purchasing a one-off standard casino membership for $500, the player can spin the wheel freely, but it can only be used once per real-life 24 hours per account. Just like other types of gambling inside the casino, spinning the wheel may be prohibited in some countries.
The player simply needs to walk up to the wheel and spin it, and they are awarded whatever is marked on the spot it lands on.
Unlike most gambling games in the casino, players can win an assortment of prizes. Each prize has a 5% chance of being gifted, as there are 20 spots on the wheel. These are:
- 4 chances to win a random clothing item or outfit.
- A single-use, 10% discount on a randomly chosen dealership website: The player can choose what vehicle to use with this discount. Vehicles listed on Bennysoriginalmotorworks.com or ArenaWar.tv are unavailable for the discount. The discount lasts one in-game day (48 minutes real-time).
- The discount will take effect whenever the player confirms a purchase. A notification will pop up that gives one the option to use the discount or not.
- Vehicular properties (i.e. Galaxy Super Yacht, Mobile Operations Center, Avenger, Terrorbyte[ ]) will not be discounted.
- If there is already a discount available on the vehicle, the 10% is applied to the reduced price, it does not take a further 10% off the original retail price. i.e. If a $100,000 vehicle is on sale for $50,000, a further $5,000 is deducted making the price $45,000.
- If the wheel lands on the Mystery prize, the player has a chance of being gifted one out of a large pool of items. This includes clothes, casino chips, RP, money, ammo, snacks, or armor. It also has a chance of refilling one of the player's MC Businesses, their Bunker or Warehouse, as well as a chance of giving the player a rare Special Cargo item. There are also over 130 vehicles that have a possibility of being won.
- All of the vehicles are purchasable from websites, except for the Lost Slamvan, which can only be obtained by winning it on the wheel, making it the most difficult vehicle to legitimately own in the game, having a roughly 1 in 20,000 chance to obtain via wheel spin.
|Mystery prize catalog.|
|Snacks:||Drinks||Pack of Redwood|
|Full Ammo: (e.g. Sniper; )||Full Armor||Clothing|
|RP (15,000; 5,000; 2,500; )||Cash ($100,000; $25,000; $20,000; )||Chips (25,000; 15,000; 10,000; 7,500; 5,000; )|
|Resupply:||A random Special Cargo item||Mystery Vehicle|
- The current Podium Vehicle. The prize vehicle rotates after every Event Week. Players will need to select the property where they want to store it.
- For the rest of the event week, the podium will be empty for podium vehicle winners but will still be available on the player's second character.
- If the player has already received the weekly podium vehicle in a previous spin and lands on the vehicle prize again before the weekly prize rotation, the player will be rewarded 20,000 RP instead.
Podium Prize Vehicles
You won the podium vehicle.
- "Hey, a little bird told me we have a big winner... CONGRATULATIONS! That's a nice set of wheels. I'm already raising a glass of bubbly on your behalf. Your mechanic has the keys, so give them a call and take it for a spin."
|Date From||Date To||Image||Make||Model||Livery|
|2019-09-25||2019-10-02||Declasse||Mamba||Orange Retro Racer|
|2019-10-23||2019-10-30||Vapid||Caracara 4x4||White Vapid Double Stripe|
|2019-11-27||2019-12-04||Bravado||Gauntlet Hellfire||Bravado Racing|
|2019-12-04||2019-12-11||Vapid||Flash GT||Classic Race Flags|
|2019-12-18||2019-12-25||Ocelot||Ardent||Deck the Halls|
|2020-01-02||2020-01-08||Pfister||Comet Safari||It's a Wrap|
|2020-01-08||2020-01-15||Obey||8F Drafter||Val De Grace|
|2020-04-15||2020-04-22||Ocelot||Pariah||White Pointed Stripes|
|2020-04-22||2020-04-29||Karin||Sultan Classic||Karin Performance|
|2020-05-13||2020-05-20||Grotti||Itali GTO||Urban Racer|
|2020-07-15||2020-07-22||Lampadati||Komoda||White Lampadati Race Stripes|
|2020-09-02||2020-09-09||Maibatsu||Penumbra FF||Kisama Beer|
|2020-09-09||2020-09-16||Invetero||Coquette D10||Twin White Racing Stripes|
The podium vehicle can be sold, but has $0 value unless the player has applied additional customization after winning it, in which case they will get 50% of the modification costs back.
- If the podium vehicle comes with a livery, it can be sold for 50% of the cost of said livery.
- Prior to The Diamond Casino Heist Update, PC players were able to spin the wheel once every 24 hours on both characters on an account, but this was changed to match the console versions where the daily spin timer was shared between the two characters.
- With the Los Santos Summer Special update, players are now notified when or if the next spin of the wheel is available upon entering the casino. This only applies to the character that last spun the wheel, so if the player swaps character, the countdown timer will not appear.