|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Lowriders: Custom Classics is a content update for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online, exclusive to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC versions of the game. It was released on March 15, 2016.
Lowriders: Custom Classics added 3 custom cars modifiable at Benny's Original Motor Works, as well as clothes, new weapons (the Compact Rifle and Double Barreled Shotgun), and the Sumo Adversary Mode.
The end of the Lowriders trailer hints that "more lowriders [are] coming soon".
One new Adversary Modes available:
New clothing has been added, as well as new tattoos and hairstyles.
Four new vehicles, exclusively for Grand Theft Auto Online, are available:
|Faction Custom Donk||A hi-rider variant of the Faction Custom.|
|Slamvan Custom||Custom variant of the Slamvan.|
|Virgo Classic||Returning from GTA IV, dubbed as the "Virgo Classic".|
|Virgo Classic Custom||Lowrider variant of the Virgo Classic.|
- Note: The 'Custom' variants are not purchasable from websites and are an optional upgrade on their standard versions.
Two new weapons available:
|Double Barreled Shotgun||The Double Barreled Shotgun returns from GTA: Chinatown Wars.|
|Compact Rifle||Compact Rifle, the short version of Assault Rifle, is appeared first in GTA Online.|
- The Zentorno's front is fixed and is now symmetrical.
- Three new Character Actions available:
- Finger Kiss
- You Loco
- Weapons on display at Ammu-Nation has been reorganized
- ↑ New Inventory Coming Tomorrow to Benny's Original Motor Works. Rockstar Newswire (March 14, 2016).
- ↑ GTA Online Lowriders: Custom Classics Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (March 15, 2016).