- Toni Cipriani: "Your message seemed kinda anxious."
- Donald Love: "Anxious? I'm meditating. Anxious, moi? I'm at one with the universe. That's just impossible. Oh, shit, that's right. Um, there is a load of Colombians coming up here to potentially kill me if I don't keep my mouth shut and pay them all off."
- Toni Cipriani: "Oh! I guess that would explain all the Colombians hovering around outside."
- Donald Love: "Oh shit! Please, Antonio, you have to get me out of here! I don't want to... Please! I don't wanna die! I don't..."
- —Donald Love tells Toni Cipriani about his problems with the Colombian Cartel.
Toni arrives at a mansion in Cedar Grove to find Donald meditating. Donald informs Toni that the Colombian Cartel are coming to kill him unless he stays quiet and pays them off, with Donald asking for Toni's help. They leave the mansion and are attacked by the Cartel, who are coming in Cartel Cruisers. After Toni manages to kill all of the Cartel members, he drives Donald to Francis International Airport, where Donald bids Toni farewell and escapes on an airplane, which also has the corpses of Avery Carrington and Ned Burner aboard.
Colombian Cartel members will be hostile to Toni and will shoot him on sight if he walks or drives around their territory.
Post-Mission Phone Call
Salvatore Leone: Toni! This is Sal! You did it! I can hardly believe it! We're nearly home free kid! Come and see me. We just got a few loose ends to tie up.
- Various members of the Colombian Cartel - Killed by Toni Cipriani for attempting to kill Donald Love and himself.
- This mission's name could be a reference to Billy Ocean's song "Caribbean Queen". Ironically, according to a Liberty Tree interview from Grand Theft Auto III's promotional website, Love is living on a yacht in the Caribbean after he escaped from Liberty City in this mission.
- On some copies of the PS2/PSP versions of the game, the Mission Passed theme doesn't play. This was fixed in the Mobile version.
- When Donald Love's jet flies, the camera angle doesn't move on PS2/Mobile, but it does in the PSP version.