|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- “One of our deliveries is late, wouldn't be a big deal, but the GPS tracker has gone offline. Could you go and take a look?”
- — Agatha Baker's briefing.
- “We have a missing delivery, the GPS tracker went dark a few hours ago. Could be nothing, could be something. Could you take a look?”
- — Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist that the GPS tracker on a security van, which was supposed to arrive at the casino, has gone offline. She asks if they could take a look at what happened.
The protagonist is tasked with going to a semi-random location, such as Cypress Flats, Little Seoul, or Rancho. There are a few possible locations in each of these areas. When near the location, a large search area will appear on the map and the missing Stockade must be found - the sound of gunshots can be followed.
Once the van is located, the protagonist finds out the van has been intercepted by enemies - these can be Lost MC members or other gangs. They must take out all hostiles, after which they are tasked with taking the van and delivering it to the casino.
- “Hey, the tracker just showed up again. What happened. Actually, don't answer that over the phone. Just get it back asap.”
- — Ms. Baker
During the drive to the destination, enemies will pursue the van, either on Zombie Choppers, in Banshee 900Rs, or in Kurumas, depending on the gang. Once the security van is delivered to the casino, the mission is completed and Agatha calls them to end the job.
- “Thanks. Really. You've saved us an invoicing nightmare.”
- — Ms. Agatha
- “Are those bullet holes in the side? No, no, don't answer that. Thanks.”
- — Alternative call