- Vic: "Wait a minute. Why are you asking about Louise?"
- Lance: "Take it easy. It's just that... Umm... Martínez called and said that he's gonna pay her a visit and I don't think he means to take her some fruit... But look, the hospital's got security, so she'll be fine! Let's you and me just go make some money."
- ―Victor and Lance Vance talk about Louise
Vic drops by Lance's apartment. Lance informs him that Jerry Martinez is threatening to kidnap Louise again as soon as she gets out of the hospital. Heeding this warning, Vic drives to the hospital in Downtown and picks up Louise from the hospital. When he arrives, Vic and Louise apologise to each other and Vic suggests they do something fun together. At that moment, however, he receives a message on his pager from Lance who says he's trapped in a burning building and wants Vic to bring a helicopter. Louise then informs Vic of a helicopter on the hospital's roof.
Vic and Louise take the Air Ambulance and Vic flies over to Ocean Beach where Lance is seen in a roof up in flames. Lance says that he has been attacked by Martinez's goons who took his money and wants to get them back as the Martinez goons are escaping in boats. Vic flies over the boats as Lance from the chopper fires and kills all the goons. Afterwards, he jumps on the boat with his money and leaves while Vic takes Louise back to her sister's apartment in Little Havana.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Downtown hospital to pick up Louise.
- Take Louise to the helicopter.
- Go to Lance and see what trouble he is in.
- Be careful not to damage your helicopter!
- Land the helicopter on the rooftop before Lance is burned alive by the fire!
- Martinez' goons are fleeing in boats! Take Lance to kill them.
- Tilting the helicopter will lower Lance's balance.
- Lance will stop firing if he loses his balance.
- Keeping the helicopter level will improve Lance's aim.
- Position the helicopter just above the Tropic boat.
- Take Louise home.
|Be careful not to damage your helicopter!|
|Tilting the helicopter will lower Lance's balance.|
|Lance will stop firing if he loses his balance.|
|Keeping the helicopter level will improve Lance's aim.|
The reward for this mission is $1,500 and the mission In the Air Tonight is unlocked.