|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
- "The new Lost Vs Damned mode plays out the oft-told story of the righteous versus the vulgar, this time pitting Angels against Devils in the ultimate battle of the soul. Each match will flip between day and night for 60 seconds at a clip, with advantages including regenerated Armor and Health and improved weapon options depending on the time – day for the Angels and night for the Devils. Points are awarded for kills during the time your team is powerful, so seizing these opportunities are truly the difference between life and death."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
- "Day and night deathmatch between forces of good and evil."
- ―In-game description.
Each 60 seconds, the time will cycle between day and night. At day, the Angels have access to different weapons and are able to score points by killing a Demon, while the Demons are only equipped with a Machete, but if they kill an enemy player, the Angels team loses a point. At night, their roles are switched and the Demons can score points, while the Angels can make them lose a point by killing them with their Machetes. This will repeat until the match ends.
The arsenal is only given to the team who is favored by the time cycle (angels at day, devils at night).
The other team gets a Machete.
|Lost Vs Damned I takes place on the north bank of Cassidy Creek, Raton Canyon.|
|Lost Vs Damned II takes place in Stab City.|
|Lost Vs Damned III takes place at Los Santos International Airport|
|Lost Vs Damned IV takes place at the southwesternmost hangar in Fort Zancudo.|
|Lost Vs Damned V takes place on the Del Perro Pier, Del Perro.|
|Lost Vs Damned VI takes place on a farm located just southeast of the Redwood Lights Track, Grand Senora Desert.|
|Lost Vs Damned VII takes place on one of the ships docked in Terminal.|
- The mode may be named after the first Grand Theft Auto IV episode, The Lost and Damned.
- The night sky in this gametype features the appearance of a green moon, and is reminiscent of the night sky present in the Undead Nightmare DLC for Read Dead Redemption, another Rockstar title.
- Lost Vs Damned I on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned II on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned III on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned IV on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned V on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned VI on Social Club
- Lost Vs Damned VII on Social Club
- ↑ Halloween in GTA Online new Sanctus motorcycle, T-shirt unlocks, Lost Vs Damned Adversary Mode & More. Rockstar Newswire (October 28, 2016).