- "A classic American tasteless, watery beer; made by Rednecks for Rednecks. Now Chinese owned."
- — Description at LCN.com.
It appears in in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on radio commercials, in the booklet of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and on the radio as part of an Ammu-Nation advertisement (alongside with Redwood Cigarettes) and in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
The mascots for Logger Beer are a chipmunk, and, in GTA V, a stereotypical lumberjack (who bears a resemblance to Paul Bunyan); The player can see a lumberjack statue with a barrel of Logger Beer at the Bayview Lodge in Paleto Forest.
They are also used as Molotov Cocktails replacing Cherenkov Vodka from GTA IV. The Logger Light logos can also be found on the sides of certain variants of Benson vans and Seed trucks. The beer also has commercials.
The player can buy stocks from them at the Lcn-exchange.com website in GTA V.
The radio station Radio Los Santos is sponsored by Logger Light.
Instead of "since 1874", the bottles are labeled with "born 1874". This may be a spoof on Budweiser's Born on Date.
- It is basically a play on words as it is pronounced similarly to "lager beer".
- According to Weazel News, "Logger Beer is made by rednecks, for rednecks".
- Janet, the bartender of Yellow Jack Inn, always wears a Logger Beer shirt.
- According to the Logger Beer commercial in GTA V, Logger is "the official beer of American baseball." The commercial appears to be an edited version of MLB 2K (produced by fellow Take-Two Interactive company 2K Games) with players wearing white Batting Practice-style jerseys, and billboards advertising businesses from the GTA universe in the stadium.
- In GTA V, there is a billboard that reads "kiss my axe", referencing to the obscene expression "kiss my ass", another example of Rockstar's crude humor.
- The beer is mentioned to have low calorie in Republican Space Rangers.
- In Episode 5, It is stated that President Zane invites the Rangers for "a low calorie beer" and in fact, they are holding Logger beer bottles labelled as "Logger Light".