|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Locust Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on August 29, 2019, and ran until September 4, 2019. This event awarded players for logging in and featured a new vehicle, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Ocelot Locust is made available.
- Released August 29, 2019.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $1,625,000.
- Clothing items, such as the Gold Roulette Kronos Tempo, and decorations, such as Billy Wiener's Le Chien and Jo Killam's National Fabric, are made available again at the Casino Store.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Ocelot Tee.
- Players who logged in during the event week are able to purchase two exclusive liveries, Sessanta Nove Monogram and Sessanta Nove Multi-Color, for the HVY Barrage, APC, and the Pegassi Oppressor.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Benefactor Schlagen GT to the Cheval Taipan.
- Double GTA$ rewards in Gunrunning Sell Missions and Gunrunning Research running at 2x speed.
- Double GTA$ rewards in Special Cargo and Air Freight Cargo Sell Missions.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Bunker Series.
- 40% off selected vehicles:
- 40% off Bunkers and Bunker Renovations & Add-ons.
- 40% off Hangars, the Hangar Workshop, and Hangar Renovations & Add-ons.
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members: