Lo-Fi FM is a commercial radio station in the Industrial District of Anywhere City in Grand Theft Auto 2. The station plays funk, classic soul and classic rock and is hosted by DJ Dai, who doesn't seem to have any ties to the gangs in the area.
- The year of release for these songs is that of GTA 2: 1999.
- Authors of the songs, at the side, in superscript.
- Stylus Exodus - "Toucan Pie" (C. Anderson)
- Bert Reid's Guitar Trio - "A Cool Day In Downtown" (C. Anderson)
- Tammy Boness & The Swingin' Mammaries - "The Diner" (J. Wemyss, C. Conner)
- Cow Tastes Good - "Surf City" (C. Anderson)