Little Weasel, formerly from the Grove Street Families, is a member of the Kilo Tray set of Ballas. He makes a brief appearance in the mission Doberman, where he is killed by Carl Johnson, on the orders of his brother Sweet.
Little Weasel was once a member of the Grove Street Families, but he defected to the Ballas at some point for unknown reasons. He also appears to be familiar with the corrupt LSPD officer and C.R.A.S.H. leader Frank Tenpenny.
Events of GTA San Andreas
Due to his betrayal at Grove Street, Little Weasel's death is ordered by Sweet Johnson, and his younger brother Carl carries out the request. He attacks and takes over Glen Park to lure out Little Weasel, who claims that Tenpenny set him up. He then came out of his house in order to avoid being killed, but is inevitably gunned down by Carl.
His funeral took place in the mission Los Sepulcros at the Vinewood Cemetery, which was disrupted by Carl, Sweet, and two other GSF gang members; Kane and several other Ballas were massacred during the funeral.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Along with Kane, Little Weasel does not have a unique character model, simply appearing with a generic Ballas model.
- Little Weasel is probably a high-ranked member of the Ballas, as Kane, a high-ranked Ballas member, attended his funeral. In addition, before being killed, he says "Tenpenny set me up!", and Tenpenny would most likely not talk to ordinary low-ranked members.
- Little Weasel has two additional lines of dialogue recorded. They can only be heard if the player purposely fails the mission by getting wasted after Little Weasel comes out of his house to escape, and then retries the mission. On the second and third attempt respectively, he will say "Busta C.R.A.S.H. set me up!" and "Tenpenny sold me out!".
- He may have been named Little Weasel due to his defection from the Grove Street Families ("weasel" is often used to refer to a cunning, sneaky person).
- Referring to Little Weasel, Sweet says: "One of them Ballas that you and Smoke laid out", despite him being killed by Carl Johnson alone, without any help from Big Smoke or anyone else.