- "I always keep weapons hidden in dumpsters all over the city for emergencies just like this."
- ―Ling Shan
Events of GTA Chinatown Wars
- "Shit! Get us out of here alive, Huang, and I'll marry you! Yes - I know about sarcasm."
- ―Ling to Huang
After Huang Lee arrives in Liberty City, he gets the order to find a crew that was watching a group of undercover cops. When Huang arrives there, he finds out that Ling was the only survivor of an LCPD attack. After a quick talk, the police arrive again and Huang shakes them off, and then drives to his apartment. Ling then drives the car back to Wu Lee.
She then got the order to teach Huang combat and to wield a weapon. After doing so, they had to protect a shop from thugs. However, Ling was swiftly shot by one of them, and died in an alley.
- Despite being one of the main marketing images for the game (her artworks in a red dress), she appears in only two missions, dying in the second.
- One of the pedestrians in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas bears a resemblance to Ling.
- According to the game manual, Ling's number is 555-232-6666.