- "This is the home of the classic raging rock."
- — GTA IV Website
- "The inimitable Iggy Pop, the godfather of punk and garage rock, returns with more classic raging rock for the masses."
- — The Lost and Damned Website
Liberty Rock Radio is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City hosted by Iggy Pop. Each stand-alone game has an exclusive tracklist, but downloading The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV updates the station with all songs.
Exclusive for Grand Theft Auto IV
- The Smashing Pumpkins - "1979" (1995)**
- Steve Marriott - "Cocaine" (1996)
- Godley & Creme - "Cry" (1985)
- The Sisters of Mercy - "Dominion" (1987)
- Stevie Nicks - "Edge of Seventeen" (1981)**
- Electric Light Orchestra - "Evil Woman" (1975)**
- David Bowie - "Fascination" (1975)**
- Q Lazzarus - "Goodbye Horses" (1988)
- Black Sabbath - "Heaven and Hell" (1980)**
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Her Strut" (1980)
- The Stooges - "I Wanna Be Your Dog" (1969)
- Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak" (1976)
- Genesis - "Mama" (1983)
- Hello - "New York Groove" (1975)
- Queen - "One Vision" (1985)
- The Black Crowes - "Remedy" (1992)
- Joe Walsh - "Rocky Mountain Way" (1973)
- The Who - "The Seeker" (1970)
- Elton John - "Street Kids" (1975)
- Heart - "Straight On" (1978)
- ZZ Top - "Thug" (1983)
- R.E.M. - "Turn You Inside-Out" (1988)
Exclusive for The Lost and Damned
- Nazareth - "Hair of the Dog" (1975)
- Styx - "Renegade" (1978)
- Rod Stewart - "Every Picture Tells a Story" (1971)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Saturday Night Special" (1975)
- The James Gang - "Funk #49" (1970)
- The Edgar Winter Group - "Free Ride" (1972)
- Aerosmith - "Lord of the Thighs" (1974)
- Deep Purple - "Highway Star" (1972)
- AC/DC - "Touch Too Much" (1979)**
- Foghat - "Drivin' Wheel" (1976)
- The Doors - "Five to One" (1968)**
- Alice Cooper - "Go to Hell" (1976)
- Jefferson Starship - "Jane" (1979)**
- Iron Maiden - "Run to the Hills" (1982)**
- Mötley Crüe - "Wild Side" (1987)
- Saxon - "Wheels of Steel" (1980)
- The Doobie Brothers - "China Grove" (1973)
- Bon Jovi - "Wanted Dead or Alive" (1986)
Songs marked with ** were removed from station in future updates.
Upon inspection of GTA IV's and The Lost and Damned's "american.gxt", the following songs are found, which suggests they were due to appear in the game but did not make it to the final version.
- The Rolling Stones - "Fingerprint File" (1974)
- The Rolling Stones - "Under My Thumb" (1966)
- Elvis Costello - "Radio Radio" (1978)
- Steppenwolf - "Ride With Me" (1971)
- Tubeway Army - "Bombers" (1978)
- Nazareth - "Changin' Times" (1975)
- Black Oak Arkansas - "Hot and Nasty" (1971)
- Breakwater - "Release the Beast" (1980)
- New York Dolls - "Private World" (1973)
- The Doobie Brothers - "Long Train Runnin'" (1973)
- Warren Zevon - "Lawyers, Guns and Money" (1978)
- Python Lee Jackson - "In a Broken Dream" (1970)
- Rare Earth - "(I Know) I'm Losing You" (1970)
- Robin Trower - "Day of the Eagle" (1974)
- Billy Squier - "The Stroke" (1981)
- Ted Nugent - "Hey Baby" (1975)
- The Cult - "Born to Be Wild" (1987)
- Love and Rockets - "Motorcycle" (1989)
- Motörhead - "Ace of Spades" (1980)
- Iron Maiden - "The Trooper" (1983)
- Mötley Crüe - "Kickstart My Heart" (1989)
- Judas Priest - "Breaking the Law" (1980)
- Lou Reed - "Vicious" (1972)
A French preview suggested that a third song by The Rolling Stones would be used on Liberty Rock Radio. However, only two tracks are present in the american.gxt file.
- This is the favorite radio station of Patrick McReary and Johnny Klebitz, and second favourite radio station of Niko Bellic.
- This is the default station on all bikes owned by members of The Lost MC.
- "New York Groove" by Hello plays during the end credits of GTA IV.
- Three of the songs from The Lost and Damned soundtrack play during the game's end credits: "Every Picture Tells a Story" by Rod Stewart, "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC and "China Grove" by the Doobie Brothers.
- "Highway Star" by Deep Purple automatically plays during "Clean and Serene", the first mission of The Lost and Damned, when the player picks Billy Grey up from rehab.
- One of the station's stingers contains the opening few seconds of "Dead in Hollywood" by the Murderdolls. Other stingers contain the opening riff of "I Don't Wanna Be Me" by Type O Negative and the bass riff of "No Way" by Korn.
- "Cry" by Godley & Creme is featured in the PC trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV, and "Wild Side" by Mötley Crüe features in the second trailer for The Lost and Damned.
- The station plays at the Broker Safehouse, some Burger Shots and Cluckin' Bells, at Memory Lanes, and at Pretty Boy's garage who also wears a T-Shirt with the logo.
- "Dominon" by The Sisters of Mercy, "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by The Stooges and "Remedy" by The Black Crowes play in the background during Iggy's dialogue in-between songs.
- "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by The Stooges is incorrectly credited by ZiT solely to Iggy Pop.
- The station plays inside Ray Bulgarin's House and Timur seems to like this station.
- When "Five to One" comes on, Iggy sometimes introduces The Doors as "The band that Vice City tried to arrest". This is a reference to a Doors concert in Miami (Vice City's real counterpart) in 1969 at the Dinner Key Auditorium where singer Jim Morrison allegedly exposed himself to the audience along with using obscenities which resulted in his arrest and a court trial in 1970.
- A sticker of the station's logo can be seen on the abandoned skateboarding store near Unit 124 Popular Street in Grand Theft Auto V.
- It's Unleashed FM - a hard rock and alternative rock radio station in GTA 1.
- King 130.7 - a punk and hard rock radio station in GTA 2.
- Flash FM - a radio station in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays other songs by Genesis and the Electric Light Orchestra.
- V-Rock - a hard rock and heavy metal radio station in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays other songs by Mötley Crüe and Iron Maiden.
- Emotion 98.3 - a power ballad radio station in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays a song by Phil Collins of Genesis as a solo artist.
- Wave 103 - a new wave and post-punk radio station in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories.
- K-DST - a classic rock radio station in GTA San Andreas that plays other songs by David Bowie, Heart, The Who, Rod Stewart, Foghat, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Steve Marriott with Humble Pie.
- Radio X - an alternative rock and grunge radio station in GTA San Andreas.
- Liberty City Hardcore - a hardcore radio station in GTA IV and extreme metal in GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- Radio Broker - an alternative rock radio station in GTA IV and GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- Prairie Cartel - an alternative rock instrumentals radio station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Tortoise - a post-rock instrumentals radio station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Anvil - a heavy metal instrumentals radio station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio - an alternative rock radio station in GTA V.
- Los Santos Rock Radio - a classic rock radio station in GTA V that plays other songs by Phil Collins, Bob Seger, Queen, Elton John, Stevie Nicks, Humble Pie, ZZ Top and The Doobie Brothers.
- Channel X - a punk and hardcore radio station in GTA V.