- NOTE: This mission prevents the player from completing the rest of Luigi Goterelli's and Joey Leone's missions if done before them, which means that the player should complete Luigi's and Joey's missions before doing this mission if they want to achieve 100% completion.
- "It's my favorite cleaner! I'm proud of you, my boy, you kicked the shit out of those greaseballs. I just got one little job for you before we can go celebrate. There's a car round the block from Luigi's Club. The inside is covered in brains. We had to help some guy make up his mind and it proved a little messy. Take it to the crusher before the cops find it."
- ― Salvatore Leone
Claude goes to Salvatore's mansion to celebrate destroying the ship docked in Portland Harbor used by the Colombian Cartel to manufacture SPANK. Salvatore tells Claude that there is one more thing he needs doing before they can celebrate. A car needs to be collected from nearby Luigi's Sex Club 7 and taken to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard before the police discover the vehicle, which is covered in blood.
Claude begins to drive towards the car, however, Maria pages Claude, saying that the car is a trap and a bomb has been planted into the car's engine, and tells Claude to meet her at a small jetty in Callahan Point.
At the jetty, Maria describes how she told Salvatore they were an item and that Claude is a marked man, before introducing Yakuza co-leader Asuka. The three travel to Newport, Staunton Island by boat. Maria tells Claude to look around Staunton Island, and Asuka informs Claude of a safehouse he can use.
The reward for completing the mission is $20,000. Completing the mission unlocks Staunton Island and the Sayonara Salvatore mission. However, any incomplete missions for Luigi Goterelli and Joey Leone will be permanently disabled, preventing 100% Completion.
- During the cutscene where Claude meets Maria and Asuka at the jetty, a second Claude can be seen inside the boat.
- If the player was to somehow get Maria and Asuka out of the Reefer, they can continue the mission, but once they get to the jetty near Asuka's condo in Staunton Island, the cutscene will not play.
- A small visual bug may occur if "Big'n'Veiny" is completed before "Last Requests". After finishing "Last Requests", El Burro's payphone icon will appear again on the minimap. To avoid this, "Big'n'Veiny" should be completed after "Last Requests" (but preferably before "Sayonara Salvatore"). Seem like this method doesn't work on PC Steam version, However, although the player used this method, when the player go to Staunton Island and go back to Portland again, El Burro's payphone icon still appear on the minimap.
- Getting inside the Cheetah will, obviously, trigger the bomb immediately and cause the car to explode, killing Claude and thus failing the mission. It is possible to quickly get out of the car right after getting in, and survive the explosion if Claude has sufficient health, and Maria's checkpoint will still remain on the radar if this is done.
- It is possible to push the Cheetah to the vehicle crusher in Harwood, though this will not affect the mission.
- The previous details mean that Claude's betrayal to the Leones is canon.
- Hitting Maria or Asuka will make them draw Micro SMGs and they will start shooting at the player.