|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "These about to be hard times. Fiscal turbulence, baby. Got the whole economy set to tank and when it does, its always small businessmen like your man G who get hit the hardest. So heres the business plan. We get ahead of this thing, take out some long-time rivals of mine. They been cooking up the good stuff - but it a nasty business. You know Raven Slaugterhouse? Yeah that shit ain't sanitary, but it's easy pickings for a pro. Get up there and get that product."
- ―In-game description.
Make Ends Meat is a Last Play mission in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update, released on April 23, 2020, during the Gerald's Last Play Week event. It is given to players by Gerald and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Gerald informs the player that a long time rival of his runs a drug operation out of Raven Slaughterhouse, and he finally wants to get back at them. When the player arrives at the slaughterhouse, the Triad gang members from both the inside and outside will immediately attack.
While fighting off the gang members, the player must find a safe with the cook sheet inside. The safe has a combination lock which must be cracked by detecting the code with controller vibrations (or visual code wheel vibrations on the PC version).
Once the cook sheet is collected from the safe, the player must chase down and kill the gang boss, who is driving away in a cream-colored Sentinel Classic. After the gang boss is killed and all players regroup at Gerald's Apartment, the mission is complete.
- "These fools run the lab outta the slaughterhouse in Cypress flats. Go clear em out."
- ―Shortly after starting the mission.
- "These stanky ass slangers been on my hit list for a long time. Guess the crash is coming early for them huh?"
- ―When nearing the slaughterhouse.
- "While you're there, grab that cook sheet: we need this recipe on the books baby. Probably got it locked down some place."
- ―After entering the slaughterhouse.
- "They may be fools, but they aint stupid. Forget about blowing the safe. Yall gonna need to crack it."
- ―Once the player gets to the safe.
- "A hit like this is how you make enemies for life. So I figure we better make their lives real short. Take the boss out."
- ―After stealing the cook sheet.
- "Once you done, get back to my crib. You get any stragglers after you, you know what to do."
- ―After killing the gang boss.
- "And wash your hands before you deliver that shit. I don't know what the hell you touched in that place, but I know its nasty."
- ―Shortly after the previous text.