|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "No such thing as a crisis without an opportunity homie, long as you time it right. But there's a catch with getting old-school prepped. Aint enough to be ahead of the curve, you gotta be ahead of the next guy too. And this time the next guy is being real sneaky, filling up action figures with the powder and delivering them right under the cops noses. Aint that some creativity? But it leaves em wide open. We need to get out there and find the stash."
- — In-game description.
Go Figure is a Last Play mission in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update, released on April 23, 2020, during the Gerald's Last Play Week event. It is given to players by Gerald and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Gerald informs the player that there is someone filling Impotent Rage figurines with cocaine and distributing them to buyers, so they need to steal a Gang Burrito filled with these figurines in Little Seoul. The van is in the underground car park of the Betsy O'Neil Pavilion, where it is protected by the Kkangpae. The gang will immediately shoot at the player as they steal the van, and will continue to chase the player in blue Fugitives as they continue the mission.
After stealing the van, Gerald informs the player that the gang recently got back from a delivery at ULSA or Backlot City, and that they should collect whatever was dropped off. There are six total figurines scattered throughout the area to be collected, and no attacks by the gang will occur while collecting. After collecting all figurines, Gerald sends a message about another delivery, which can be either in Mirror Park or The Pink Cage Motel in Alta. Once arriving, the awaiting gang members will immediately attack the player as they search for another six figurines. Once all figures are collected, the player must deliver the van to Gerald's Apartment to complete the mission. Enemies in Fugitives will keep attacking the player on the way to Gerald.
- "They drop the toys out an unmarked van coming from Little Seoul. Track it down and get in the drivers seat."
- — Shortly after starting the mission.
- "One thing about hard times is, they bring out the best in people. Coke dolls is some ingenious shit. Wish I thought of it."
- — While the player is making their way to Little Seoul.
- "You can be as sneaky as you like, but you aint takin that van without a fight. Just dont blow it up, thats our meal ticket."
- — After arriving at the van's location.
- "From what I hear they just got back from a delivery round. Once you got the van, go track down whatever they dropped off."
- — After getting in the van.
- "Heads up. Someone saw you hit the van. These fools aint gonna let you snatch this shit without a fight. Get ready for em."
- — While the player is making their way to the first delivery location.
- "I just got word they dropped another batch across town. Get there before someone else finds em."
- — After collecting all action figures at the first location.
- "When you done, bring the whole stash back to me. I got your cut right here."
- — Once the player gets in the van after collecting all figures at the second location.
- "A few more jobs like this, we recession proof baby."
- — When nearing Gerald's apartment.