|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Aint easy being a pioneer, homie. When you out ahead of the pack, people are gonna try to pull you back. That's why some punks straight up took our last batch. I aint never been so disrespected. But you know G, always one step ahead. I got a tracker on every package, baby. You get there before the deal goes down, and you'll catch them out in the open. Find out whatever piece of lowlife degeneracy took our shit and get it back. Theys lucky I aint going myself..."
- ―In-game description.
Deal With It is a Last Play mission in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update, released on April 23, 2020, during the Gerald's Last Play Week event. It is given to players by Gerald and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Gerald has had a recent batch of drugs stolen by the Ballas to be sold, but there are trackers that show where the drug deal is taking place. Gerald messages the player and says the tracker reads the drugs being at Elysian Island and directs the player to go there.
Once there, the Ballas will immediately attack the players as they search the four crates for the stolen drugs. When they find all four crates to be empty, Gerald realizes that the trackers were used as bait, and that there is another deal happening. However, the new deal turns out to be a police confiscation of the drugs, so Gerald directs the players to destroy the stash, as it could be traced back to him.
After destroying the vans at the initial location, there are three more locations with evidence to be destroyed. After destroying all the evidence and losing the police, the mission is complete.
- "Tracker says the product is down at Elysian Island – due to ship out. Get down there and make sure it never hits the water."
- ―Shortly after starting the mission.
- "You turn your back for one second and this town puts a knife in it. We settle this score right, no one steals from us again."
- ―When the player is making their way to Elysian Island.
- "SHIT! They used the trackers as bait! Alright keep cool. I got wind of a deal going down right now. Go see if its our shit."
- ―After searching all crates.
- "If the cops hit this deal, you gotta blow the stash. They trace this to me, they come after everything we got."
- ―Once the deal location is found.
- "If they traced this stash, only a matter of time before they trace the others nearby. We got to cut some losses. Burn em."
- ―After destroying the two vans.
- "Aint this some bullshit. I worked hard for this product. But you got to know when your ass is on the line in this business."
- ―After destroying one of the Mules.
- "Aight, I owe you big for this. If we let the cops get into that shit, we got nothing left to play for. You did good."
- ―Once all Mules are destroyed.