|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "You heard of this Marabunta Grande crew? With the way things are going, it won't be long before they come knocking, so I say we knock first. These fools think they so big, but you know what? G and his associates are bigger. I need you to go on the hunt. I mean really smoke em out. And when whoevers in charge pops his head up, you pop him too. I'll pay. Just make sure you get a picture of his cold dead ass. I want to see the face of the man who tried to beat me at my own game."
- — In-game description.
Bad Companies is a Last Play mission in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update, released on April 23, 2020, during the Gerald's Last Play Week event. It is given to players by Gerald and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Gerald has obtained the locations of four henchmen of the Marabunta Grande gang, and asks the player to kill them. These henchmen are in various locations around Los Santos and have groups of gang members themselves that will attack the player when approached.
Once all four henchmen are killed, the player is directed to the Alta Construction Site, where the Marabunta Grande gang boss is hiding out. Again, other gang members in the area will immediately attack the player when approached. After the gang boss is killed, Gerald requests a photo of the gang boss' body to be sent to him. After a photo is sent and the player leaves the construction site, the mission is complete.
- "I got the locations of four of this crew. I figure we take em out, we get their attention, and the man in charge shows up."
- — Shortly after starting the mission.
- "These fools got a rep. But dont sweat it. They just a bunch of raggedy ass clowns who got between me and my retirement fund."
- — When the player is making their way to a target.
- "They're getting panicked. Whatever youre doin, keep doin it."
- — After killing the second henchman.
- "I got word the boss just broke cover, went to ground at the construction site in Alta. You musta spooked him! Go pay a visit."
- — After killing all henchmen.
- "Aint no point sending a message if you dont sign your name. I want photo evidence this fool is dead. He's about to go viral."
- — Once the boss is dead.
- "Thats our main competition smoked, homie. With those fools out of the way, the only one making this play is us."
- — After sending the photo.