|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "It's the simplest law in San Andreas: if you don't claim what's yours, no one's going to do it for you. Two to four teams battle to control territory in an unforgiving cyber space. Eevry minute counts."
- — Description.
- "Claim what's rightfully yours in Land Grab, the latest mode to invade GTA Online. Every minute counts in Land Grab, where teams battle to control territory in an unforgiving cyberspace: shoot the other guy in the neck, grab his turf, reload and repeat. If you don’t do it, someone will do it for you."
- — Rockstar Newswire Description.
Land Grab is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit update, released on April 11, 2017, during the Land Grab Week.
Land Grab takes place above various areas over San Andreas. The floor is made up of neon blocks. Players are required to "grab" as many tiles as they possibly can by walking/running over them. The tiles will glow with the colour of the team that is in possession of it.
Players are given Assault Rifles to defend themselves from the enemy team(s). Weapon pickups are also available, including shotguns and rocket launchers.
To indicate the percentage of tiles owned by each team, there are circles located at the top of the screen (the number of these depends on the amount of teams). These circles work like bars; the more tiles a team has, the more area of the circle is coloured. Also, inside each circle, there is a number indicating the amount of points that team has accumulated so far.
After a minute and a half, the team which has the most tiles will be given a point. The target score is three, and the team which reaches this threshold first will win the round.
|Land Grab I takes place above the Murrieta Oil Field.|
|Land Grab II takes place above La Mesa.|
|Land Grab III takes place above the Los Santos Naval Port, Elysian Island.|
|Land Grab IV takes place above Paleto Bay.|
|Land Grab V takes place above the Palmer-Taylor Power Station.|
|Land Grab VI takes place above the Maze Bank Arena, La Puerta.|
|Land Grab VII takes place above the Alamo Sea.|
- Land Grab I on Social Club
- Land Grab II on Social Club
- Land Grab III on Social Club
- Land Grab IV on Social Club
- Land Grab V on Social Club
- Land Grab VI on Social Club
- Land Grab VII on Social Club