|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
All right, umm uh Where was I? Uh.. Oh yeah.
This is Kult 99.1 beach radio. Let's play another song”
- — DJ Zachary
Kult FM 99.1 (also referred to as K.U.L.T. 99.1 FM and Vespucci Beach Low Power Radio on its logo) is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto Online added in The Cayo Perico Heist update on December 15, 2020. The station is hosted by Julian Casablancas, lead singer for The Strokes and The Voidz rock bands.
- — Rockstar Newswire 
The station broadcasts from Julian Casablancas' basement in Vespucci Beach. Despite the logo claiming it is a low power radio station, it can be heard throughout southern San Andreas. While it is advertised as being hosted by Julian Casablancas, most of the continuity on the station is provided by his producer, Zachary, portrayed by David Cross, who makes regular reference to Julian's absence, and his own previous role in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as Zero.
Kult FM's content largely focuses on post-punk and experimental rock, but ranges from a wide range of genres such as hip hop, industrial rock, art rock, gothic rock, indie rock, garage rock, new wave, dub, power pop, alternative dance, soul, and traditional pop. The playlist makes it one of the most diverse, genre-independent stations to appear in the series.
Mac DeMarco intermittently provides horoscope readings and some songs are announced using a computer synthesized voice, similarly to The Journey.
Prominent Appearances in the Storyline
- "Cycle" by Icky Blossoms is one of the three Mission Passed songs for The Cayo Perico Heist finale.
- The station appears to be named after Cult Records, an independent record label founded by Julian Casablancas in 2009.
- Occasionally, Zachary will introduce "Time Bomb" by saying 'Hey ho, let's go Ramones!', a reference to another song of theirs, "Blitzkrieg Bop".
- Kult FM is the second radio station in the series to include licensed tracks that have been featured in previous GTA titles.
- It's Unleashed FM - an alternative rock and hard rock radio station in GTA.
- King 130.7 - a punk, hard rock, and pop radio station in GTA 2.
- Wave 103 - a new wave, Neue Deutsche Welle and post-punk radio in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays another song by New Order.
- Playback FM - an old-school East Coast hip-hop radio station in GTA San Andreas.
- Radio X - an alternative rock and grunge radio station in GTA San Andreas that plays another song by Danzig.
- Master Sounds 98.3 - a rare groove and soul radio station in GTA San Andreas that also plays "Tainted Love" by Gloria Jones.
- Liberty Rock Radio - a classic rock radio station in GTA IV and GTA Episodes from Liberty City that is hosted by Iggy Pop and plays another song by the Stooges.
- Radio Broker - an alternative rock radio station in GTA IV and GTA Episodes from Liberty City.
- Liberty City Hardcore - a hardcore punk and extreme metal radio station in GTA IV and GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- The Classics 104.1 - an old-school East Coast hip-hop radio station in GTA IV that also plays "It's Yours" by T La Rock & Jazzy Jay.
- Tortoise - a post-rock radio station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Radio Mirror Park - an indietronica, synth-pop, and electronica radio station in GTA V.
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio - an alternative rock, garage rock, and post-punk radio station in GTA V.
- Channel X - a punk rock radio in GTA V that also broadcasts on 99.1 FM.
- The Lab - a hip-hop, indietronica and alternative rock radio station in GTA V that plays a song featuring Ariel Pink.