It is located on Kortz Drive in Pacific Bluffs, northwest of Los Santos. The Center can also be accessed via footpath from West Eclipse Boulevard. It is based on the real life Getty Center in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
The Center is home to cultural foundations, research centers, and museums. It is divided into four buildings: Low Rotunda, Bell Building, Biranda Building, and Moseley Building. There are sculptures, terraces, and gardens in its area, as well as a vehicle parking and a labyrinth. The institution is known for its architecture, gardens, and views overlooking Los Santos.
- "Liberty City Tales" - The cultural changes in Liberty City gangs 1970-present
- "Pharaoh's Riches" - A journey through the Egyptian dynasties
- "Russian Literature" - Relative to the political changes in Europe
- "Qing Dynasty Love" - Relative to the political changes in Asia
Events in GTA V
Events in GTA Online
- 3 ATMs (inside Low Rotunda building)
- eCola and Sprunk vending machines (inside Low Rotunda building)
- Church bells can be heard every hour on the hour.
- Being spotted in the Center by security guards after hours will result in a one-star wanted level.
- The parking lot at the side commonly spawns high end cars like the Feltzer, Coquette, Carbonizzare, and Infernus. In The Wrap Up, multiple Carbonizzares, Dominators, and a Vacca spawn in the lot. There are also Merryweather variants of the Mesa present during the mission.
- After the mission The Wrap Up, a destroyed Merryweather chopper can be seen in one of the fountains for the rest of the game.