Keyla is currently engaged to a doctor, but acts extremely possessive and paranoid about him, to the point of threatening suicide if he did not give the password of his work e-mail address to her, and even selling his dog without him knowing so he can only give attention to her. She also has a high opinion about herself and her physical looks.
Events of GTA V
Keyla says that she wants to make a surprise for her fiance, who works in the hospital. She read some of his e-mails and found evidence that he is having an affair with another woman and now she wants to discover who she is.
After reaching the hospital, she asks Franklin to follow her fiance, but without being spotted. While Franklin is following her fiance, Keyla reveals more about their relationship, saying that she was the one who supported him when he almost dropped out of medical school. She says that they used to have sex all the time, but now he is afraid of even touching her.
After Franklin tails the doctor to a block of apartments on Palomino Avenue in Little Seoul to meet his "mistress", she gets out of the car and shoots at the woman right away. She then has a brief argument with her partner, who claims that the woman was just a patient. She doesn't believe him and kills him too (but it's possible to kill her before she shoots him). Franklin can kill Keyla after this or just let her run away. If Franklin aims a weapon at her partner, she will angrily demand what he is doing, then without giving him a chance to answer, open fire on him.
Franklin will receive a extra tip from Keyla if he followed her fiance without getting too close or too far from him during the ride.
- Her fiance - Killed for cheating on her
- Her fiance's mistress - Killed for having an affair with her fiance
- Keyla is probably of Mexican descent, judging by her accent, appearance, and use of Spanish profanity.
- When Keyla says that her fiance is a doctor, Franklin says "what is it with girl and doctors?", in an obvious reference to his ex-girlfriend Tanisha Jackson, who's also with a doctor.
- Her fiance said that the girl was just a patient of his. It is more than likely that he was lying.