- Luis: "What's my name, baby? What's my name?"
- Kay: "Oh, I don't know, but it feels so good, though!"
- ―Kay and Luis Lopez during sex
Kay's first appearance is in The Lost and Damned during the mission, Buyer's Market, while attending Elizabeta Torres' party. She then later appears in the opening cutscene of the mission, Boulevard Baby, in The Ballad of Gay Tony in a black and pink diagonally striped dress, entering Maisonette 9 the same time as Luis Fernando Lopez. As Dessie checks her ID and allows her in, Luis notices her, and follows her inside. While she is sitting at the bar, Luis comes up to her and convinces her to follow him to the bathroom, prompting a rather explicit sex scene. The two emerge sometime later, she with her hair noticeably disheveled, and the two exchange numbers before a quick kiss. Later, Kay is seen dancing at Jerry Kapowitz's party at his mansion in The Ballad of Gay Tony's credits.
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Although she and Luis exchange numbers in the cutscene, neither her name nor number appears in Luis' contact list. Thus, the player cannot call her for a Booty Call.
- As heard during the sex scene, Kay speaks English, but has an Asian accent.
- During the mission Boulevard Baby, Kay can be seen in Bahama Mamas as a random pedestrian, although she is dressed differently. In the Maisonete, she is seen wearing a black and pink dress.
- Due to the loud music in the club, it can be hard to hear, but the only thing Luis says before the two go to the bathroom together is "My name's Luis. Wanna go have sex?".
- ↑ Seen on her Masionette 9 ID Card