|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Kart Krash: Full Auto Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on August 19, 2021, and ran until August 25, 2021. This event featured the release of the Kart Krash: Full Auto Deathmatch mode and the new Pfister Growler sports car, as well as double earnings and discounts on selected vehicles.
- The Kart Krash: Full Auto Deathmatch mode was released with seven brand new maps:
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - I
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - II
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - IIII
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - IV
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - V
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - VI
- Kart Krash: Full Auto - VII
- The Pfister Growler is now available for purchase.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Lampadati Michelli GT to the Dinka Veto Modern.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Karin Futo GTX to the Vapid Dominator GTT.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Vulcar Warrener HKR, the Pfister Growler, and the Karin Sultan RS Classic.
- Double GTA$ and RP from the Kart Krash: Full Auto Deathmatch mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP for delivering vehicles on the Exotic Exports List in the player's Auto Shop.
- Double GTA$ and RP from Convenience Store Robberies.
- Discounts on selected vehicles and vehicle upgrades:
- Discounts on selected Properties:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: Crossing Paths (Locked to Sport Classics)
- Time Trial: Maze Bank Arena
- RC Time Trial: Construction Site II